Monday, October 1, 2012

Playoffs baby

Words cannot describe how I feel right now.  I probably sound like Miggy where he's talking about playing the game and yada yada yada.  I'm excited!

Here are some highlights from the game:

  • Watched the game in a bar, so when Brother-In-Law Tiger went to the bathroom and we scored a run, we tried to keep him in the bathroom.  In fact, some dude walked into the bathroom and said, "Are you Brother-In-Law Tiger?  They say stay in here."  Classic
  • Sister Tigress, New-to-Baseball Tigress, and I put on Rally Caps when the runs really started coming in.  You are welcome, Smokes.
  • Can't believe they walked Garcia to get to G$ to load the bases.  Big mistake.  Have you not heard of G$?  He's one player, five tools!
  • What's the reverse rally cap?  Like, if the other team is threatening and you want to stop their rally, what do you do?  I suggested putting your phone on your head.  Thoughts?
  • Rod thinks high socks make Infante look faster.  He said the same thing about other players...I think you are dreaming, Allen.
Have playoff tickets for home game two, slated for Sunday.  Just got a shirt and hope it gets delivered soon.  I'm playoff ready!
Credit the Rally Caps

2 comments: