Thursday, April 26, 2012

Need your help

I need to find a new use for my In-Gee tshirt.  I purchased it for 15 dollars and wore it approximately 100 times so I feel I've already gotten a good deal.  Here are some thoughts:
  • Turn it into a G-Money throw back jersey (he used to be 15, one player, five tools)
  • Use it for a "Tigers of Yore" tshirt blanket (Higginson and Deivi Cruz also included)
  • Save it for Halloween and go as a skanky Tigers fan (I'd have to trim a little off of course)
  • Put it in the rag pile next to my Zumaya shirt
  • Find a friend and have a "Past Tiger" street fight (I also have a Granderson shirt if anyone is interested)
  • Use it as a giant sole patch
  • Use it to wipe the tears of thousands of fans across the state
  • Use it to wipe up the spilled beer from the other thousands of fans
Any other ideas?

2 comments: