Thursday, June 14, 2012

Summertime


Summer, summer, summertime

time to sit back and unwind



Here it is the groove, Thursday afternoon

The best month of the year, June!

Just a little somethin' to break the monotony

No more school and you’ve got to be

jealous of me, just a little bit

My life is the dream and I’m living it.

Give me a Tiger game, a beer

and Dougie Fresh, he’s My Tiger, so dear

and think of the seasons of the past

Adjust the dial  and let Rario’s voice blast.

Pop open a beer, slice up a lime

and put on my Tiger shirt and lay back cause this is summertime.


Now that's it's summer break too, Raburn is back on the Tigers and has already got an RBI and then got out on a stupid running error.  Typical.  Plan next year Smokes, keep him at home until the kiddies get out of school!  Now if Dougie Fresh can just get healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment