Thursday, June 28, 2012

Everything is hot

The high today was 97.  It was hot in Texas.  The Tigers had hot bats last night too.  Last night was a hard game to watch because the Tigers were hitting so well (like they should be), but the Tigers pitchers were equally getting knocked around.  Dougie Fresh...I don't even know what to say.  You are my Tiger.  I back you up 100%, but you are setting me up for ridicule. 

I think the turning point last night was when Soft J delivered with runners in scoring position with a double down the third baseline.  This is something that all the Tigers have been struggling with, but especially Peralta, BBoesch, and Young.  I hate to watch a lose, but I love watching hits, runs, and progress.  Tigers pitching...you boys better get it together.  Can't blame it on no run support this time.

1 comment:

  1. I hope they sweep Tampa Bay. Almost all-star break and fortunately they are heating up, like you said.

    ReplyDelete