Friday, March 16, 2012

Like it? I love it

Today I "liked" the Tigers...on facebook.  I liked them before but now that it's on facebook, it's completely official!  I was intrigued because of this picture:
The caption was: Busy day at Comerica Park, the Tigers are back! 
Literally (Green eyes and all, it is St. Patrick's Day after all)!  Then there were comments that people saw them coming down the highway.  Accidents caused by surprised fans or people trying to take pictures on their camera phones:  Too many to count.

Speaking of St. Patrick's Day...there once was a conflicted Tigress.  She loved the Tigers and St. Patrick's Day but had no way to convey both loves simultaneously.  Problem solved!  Merchandise took two awesome things (but seemingly non-related on first glance) and combined them!  Lookie!

You know what I'll be wearing tomorrow (in addition to my green beer drinking socks of course).
The Tigress is also very prepared and had this:

Not needed this year, and that's ok with me!!!! Happy St. Patrick's Day Tiger fans! 

No comments:

Post a Comment