Thursday, June 13, 2013

Summer in the D

In true Tigress tradition, here's a song to celebrate the true start of summer...when I no longer have to work!

Summer in the D

Humid town, Summer in the D
Papa Potato getting stung by a bee
Always screwing up, poor JV
Never seems to get run support, or is it just me?

All around, Tigerettes cheering loudly
Rooting on the Tigers, wearing orange proudly

At Comerica it's a magical world
It's paradise for a girl
Dougie, Cabby, Jhonny
All make me weak in the knees.

And kids, we're going back to the series
I'll be there, being super cheery
During the summer, in the D
Through the fall, in the D.

So glad that my summer officially started today and not yesterday when Potato screwed everyone over.  It's an off day today, a day we can all recover from our losing hangover.  It's also the one week countdown to Zubaz Pants day.  Can't get more summer than Tiger printed pajama pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment