Tuesday, August 21, 2012

My sickly Tiger

Oh the woes of the Tigress.  My Dougie Fresh is feeling the strain of injury again, this time in his groin.  He "may" miss his next start.  Oh Dougie Fresh, what will I do with you!  Stay healthy!  If he happens to go on the DL or even just miss a start, this will have been the third time this season.  Nothing is as disappointing as when My Tiger can't even compete in the game.

Just once though, I'd like to see the headline read some a little more to the point.  For example:

Actual headline: Tigers' Doug Fister could miss next start with groin issue
Better headline: Dougie Fresh hurt his junk

Just saying.
G$ checks to make sure DF is ok.  Obviously "medical doctor" is implied in the dolla sign.

2 comments:

  1. HA! Good one, Tigeress...but having a hurt Tiger is better than having a crappy Tiger, no?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya, BBoesch sure doesn't have "fresh" in his nickname.

    ReplyDelete