Tuesday, April 23, 2013

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

BREAKING: The Tigers have signed RHP Jose Valverde to a one-year deal. He will be with the club tomorrow in Detroit.


No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no.  Here's how I feel in emoticons >:c

Here's how I feel in song (cue Annie Lennox)  WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WHY?!


Here's how I feel in scary story: It was a dark and stormy night as Mr. Tiger and I sat in our car parked on an abandoned road.  Suddenly, I heard a scratching on the door just as the radio announcer told about a mass murderer with a hook as a hand.  When we got home, I found Papa Potato's hand hanging off my car door.


I feel so much frustration right now that I took a bag of red skin potatoes off the top of my fridge, I boiled them, then I smashed those suckers.  All because of what their Papa did.  All potatoes will pay for this!  Heads, chips, pancakes, you name it!


I'm going to have to give myself a day to cool off.








No comments:

Post a Comment