Monday, September 10, 2012

No such thing

If there's one thing I've learned in my life time, there's no such thing as "too much sports."  There's just not.  So when the good people of Detroit get bombarded by multiple sports converging on each other, the smart, crafty people of the state look for solutions.  Here's the solution at the Tigress household:

Two TVs side by side.  During the Tigers/Lions games on Sunday, there was no need to "flip channels" during the game.  Remember "picture in picture?"  Well we laugh at PIP at our house.  What's not shown in this picture is the TV to the right.  That's correct, three TVs.  You may be thinking, is that necessary?  Of course it is!  Even better?  The third TV had NFL RedZone on, which is this great channel that continually switches games to give you the most action all the time.  So, on Sunday, Mr. Soon To Be Tiger and I watched basically every NFL game PLUS the Tigers while double fisting (no need to hold any remotes for switching here!). 

I have to admit that, at first, it was difficult to watch all three TVs at once and keep my sanity.  However, once my ADD kicked in, I started wondering where the fourth TV would fit in our living room.

Ideally, I'd like to have the "problem" of having the Lions and Tigers on at the same time well into October.  The Tigers have to hold up their end of the bargain though.  Basically, stop being so stinky.  Start getting hits and playing better.  I'm 94% sure I could be an MLB manager with just that advice alone.  It doesn't seem so hard Smokes, and I can guarantee I wouldn't be playing Suckburn (since he just dropped an easy fly ball) EVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment