Monday, September 24, 2012

I'm not mad...

I feel like Danny Tanner or Tim Taylor, or some other self righteous parent on some 90s sitcom.  I'm not mad, I'm just disappointed.  Although really, in those shows, the kids never do anything that is really disappointing.  I mean, DJ wears makeup to school and gets a lecture.  In this situation, the Sox get swept by the Angels and leave the door wide open and the Tigers can't even get their foot in.  That's true disappointment. 

Here's what I really don't understand Smokes, why put in G$ to pinch hit as the last out?  I'm not anti-G$, in fact, he's been clutch with Avila's concussion (lesson here kids, never run into a wall.  The wall always wins).  However, he had already played earlier in the day, then he sat for HOURS, and then he's expected to perform.  G$ is no spring chicken anymore.  Same reason he should never be used to pinch run.

I'm not even mad at Papa Potato, although I think I swore at him.  If the Tigers had actually got some runs, then the bullpen wouldn't have to deal with all this pressure.  It seems like it's either a drought or a flash flood when it comes to hits and runs.  Maybe just sprinkle some here and there boys.

Now I want you to stay in your room today and think about what you've done.  I'll see you tonight at 7 for dinner.  I expect hits and runs to be on the menu.

No comments:

Post a Comment