Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Retaliation

I was holding off on this post for two reasons: 1. It's my 200th post!  Yay!  I was planning to do something special, but let's but honest, every day is special in the Tigress world.  Just bask in my glow for a minute.  There, don't you feel better?  2. The Tigers are having a miserable away series, starting 1-3.  The Tigers have been a better home team this year (must be all the supportive fans), but this is a little ridiculous.  There are seven more games in this road series and the Tigs need to pull it together.

The reason for the post was Porcello's preposterous six-game suspension.  With no action taken during the game, it's a little fishy that the suspension was handed out after the game (I know it happens, but usually the umps during the game actually start the process).  Riddle me this, MLB, why was no action taken against Rodney when he blatantly threw high and tight against Cabby?  In fact, Miggy had mimicked Rodney's "hot dog" celebration dance/pose the day before.  Now, while that was naughty of Miggy (secret high five), Rodney did not have any right to throw high.  If MLB is going to hand out suspensions, then everything should be even and fair.

Rodney, you've been put on the Tigress "watch list."  You can bet that what goes around, comes around.  Let's hope it's when the game's on the line and you have everything to lose.
Hi my name is Fernando and I don't even wear my hat straight in official team pictures

Ricky P also got fined, but I bet Miggy gives him the money to pay that off.  That's what good teammates do.

No comments:

Post a Comment