Thursday, September 19, 2013

Hello

Hello.  Is it me you are looking for?  It's been a while.  The playoff race is heating up with the Tigers ahead by six and a half games.  The magic number to clinch the playoff position is quickly dropping.  There's only three home games left this weekend.  Lots of things are going in the Tigers' favor.  The Tigress already has tickets for the ALDS as well.

Work got in the way today of watching the Tigers, but word on the street is that Prince got a mid-game snack from a friendly fan in the stands.  I'd happily sit in the front row down first base line and have snacks ready the whole game for Princey Pie.  I'd even save some for Omar and Torii if they made it my way as well.

This weekend brings the White Sox.  This time I only smell domination against the White Sox this time around.  No doubt.

No comments:

Post a Comment